Jumat, 13 Maret 2009 By: Lisha

my mother at my description

My Mother
I think that my mother is a beautiful person.She is not tall but not short,and she has curly hair and black.Her eyes are like clear water and her color skin is brown are like the cooked sapodilla or "sawo matang" if javanise people says. She has a beautiful smile.

She is very kind person.She is very lovely,friendly,patient,and she loves to help people.I love my mom,because she is a good example to me.She loves being in the mushola,cause in beside my home gotten a mushola.or my home and mushola not far.And she loves cooking and traveling if have a more money hahhaha...I like too...

She is a very good child,wife and mother.She always takes care of her family.She likes her house to be clean and organized.She a very organized person,and all things in the house are in the right place.and the hard worker person.she always start to jobs every morning and go home next evening.


She always has a smile on her face.She is so sweet and lovely.I like cooked made him,I'm very like steam rice carrots made him.She always remembering of me to pray all time everywhere when I'm stay or live.and when the family have a problem she always be with us to helps us and to give us all her love.

thanks mom,I will always love you.

0 komentar: